Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of the Internet site www.theenviedcellar.com.au / The Envied Cellar is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of the Terms & Conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use www.theenviedcellar.com.au. www.theenviedcellar.com.au is owned and operated by The Envied Cellar Pty. Ltd and is collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us,” or “our”. Your placing of an order on www.theenviedcellar.com.au or via The Envied Cellar or other use of the content on the www.theenviedcellar.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of use.
2. The Envied Cellar does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you affirm that you are over the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of wine is over the age of 18. The Envied Cellar supports the responsible service of alcohol. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000) and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).
3. Any images used on the www.theenviedcellar.com.au site are for illustrative purposes only and although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these images may not be representative and should not be used as references for a product’s packaging, vintage, type of closure and colour etc, etc.
4. The copyright of all content (text and images) on this site belongs to The Envied Cellar under the copyright laws of Australia, unless otherwise attributed. The content on the www.theenviedcellar.com.au website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from The Envied Cellar.
5. Under Australian Consumer Law we are not obligated to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind so please choose carefully. Always keep your receipt as proof of purchase. The Envied Cellar will endeavour to resolve any issues with regard to Refunds & Replacements with a 100% money back guarantee. However, in certain exceptional circumstances, we will reserve the right to not accept returns or offer refunds. This will be at our discretion. We will offer a refund or exchange if an item is significantly different from the sample or description. If a product is believed to be faulty, for example corked, you must keep a minimum of 90% of the contents of the bottle and contact us for a resolution within 24 hours. Freight charges may apply on returned items.
6. While we do everything possible to ensure back vintage wines are of the finest provenance, old wines are not guaranteed in any way. Be aware that flavour profiles can change dramatically in older wines. If you are unsure that you will enjoy the flavours that come with older wines, we recommend you don’t buy them. “I don’t like it” does not qualify for a refund.
7. Errors & omissions on www.theenviedcellar.com.au are excepted. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and/or refuse the sale of a product.
8. Deliveries & Conditions of Ordering
Please allow up to 14 days for delivery in Australia.
Most deliveries occur much sooner than this.
a) Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age.
b) Any deliveries requiring redelivery, or redirection from an address provided by yourself to a new address provided by the recipient, will incur an additional charge.
c) If you have a dispute regarding delivery, you must contact us within 14 days of the date of delivery. Do not delay. Provision of proof of delivery expires 30 days after the courier’s actual delivery date. If you contact us beyond this time frame, it’s highly unlikely we’ll be able to help you resolve any issues.
Incorrect or Damaged Deliveries
- We understand that regardless of the guaranteed provenance and storage, and utmost care we give to all our wines, there may be occasions where a return is required due to circumstances beyond our direct control.
- Returns are permitted if the Goods were delivered to the Customer incorrectly (these should be reported to the Seller within 2 working days of delivery). Authorised returns must be arranged in advance to allow sufficient time for collection documentation to be raised. The returned goods must be the same goods as those supplied, no substitutions are permitted. Goods must be returned in exactly the same condition as they were supplied.
- We highly recommends that you consider registering and insuring your Goods with your chosen courier before returning them to us. Any loss/damage of returned Goods will result in the entire claim not being covered by our Returns Policy.